Monitorul de Neamt si Roman ziar cotidian din judetul Neamt
 Ultimele StiriStiri azi    Arhiva de stiriArhiva    Căutare articol în arhivaCăutare    Anunturi de Mica Publicitate NeamtAnunturi    Forum de discutiiForum    Redactia Monitorul de Neamt si RomanRedactia  
AutentificareAutentificare / Înregistrare 
search of mihaela r****a di piatra neamt
Pagina de start a forumului Monitorul de Neamt // Problemele celor plecati sa munceasca, sa invete sau sa se plimbe Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul următor  
Autor Mesaj
mickey999

Data înscrierii: 03/Iun/2008
Locație: Tennesse USA

MesajTrimis: Vineri, 27 Iun 2008 5:22    Titlul subiectului: Eh... Răspunde cu citat (quote)
Iti dai seama ca gagica a gasit o broscutza acolo in Italia pe care o jumuleste cum trebuie, nu?
Look dude, stay cool over there , forget about the bimbo and next time when you think to fall in love with a Romanian girl ...better think not twice but at least 5 times more!!!!
Life sucks then you die...so be happy you didn't get that bimbo!
Good luck dude!
Sus
Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat Trimite un mesaj Codul Yahoo Messenger
admin
Site Admin

Data înscrierii: 01/Ian/2000
Locație: web

MesajTrimis: Duminică, 29 Iun 2008 9:08    Titlul subiectului: Re: Eh... Răspunde cu citat (quote)
mickey999 a scris:
Iti dai seama ca gagica a gasit o broscutza acolo in Italia pe care o jumuleste cum trebuie, nu?
Look dude, stay cool over there , forget about the bimbo and next time when you think to fall in love with a Romanian girl ...better think not twice but at least 5 times more!!!!
Life sucks then you die...so be happy you didn't get that bimbo!
Good luck dude!

That's a bit harsh of you, Mickey, don't you think?
Maybe her intentions were after all good, maybe something happened to her. Maybe she wasn't like most other romanian girls/women.
Just because some are like that doesn't mean we have to judge every woman this way.
Denis, hope you get the chance to talk to her. You deserve an explanation at least.
But you should consider if she had money benefits from your relation it might be just like Mickey said.
kidsua

Data înscrierii: 28/Dec/2009
Locație: Kaiserslautern

MesajTrimis: Luni, 28 Dec 2009 10:07    Titlul subiectului: Re: search of mihaela r****a di piatra neamt Răspunde cu citat (quote)
Hi Denis ,

I feel sorry for you're experience , i don't know this women but sometimes the truth lies in some more complicated situations and decisions to take that are hidden in our behavior . Maybe she realised that moving so far away from her family / land she grew up, was too much and she coudnt take it . However , she need to get in touch with you and give you some closure over the situation .I m sure you and you're son got attached with this women but as I said before maybe there are other things that maked her take a decision regarding her future in Canada/near you . Maybe is all true and she tooked advantage from you giving you false hopes ,or maybe she got into some trouble and she 's forced to take decisions against her will . Her behavior is not tipical for all romanian womens as a "smart" guy suggestes earlier here , peoples talk according with their life expericence,suroundings ,familly example,social level or education and if you already visit Romania and you fall inlove with the places & peoples here that shouldnt stop you to find somebody else , somebody hwo will deserve you're attention and love. Deceiving peoples exist all over the earth ,but the soul mates always find their way and find eachther , no matter of the distances or ,religion or believes .
I wish you & you're familly all good , dont take this experience as representative for Romanian , there are a lot of great working,faithfull womens here hwo deserve a chance to be loved and to be happy .

Merry Christmas & Happy new year!

p.s.: advise , you should move ahead with you're life , I'm sure she will somehow receive this message or sometime will be able to see you're research , ..if is meant to be ,you two will find each other , if not.. life is too short and you and you're son deserve to live it . I'm a married women with two kids and thats why I felt to tell you all this .
Sus
Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
publicitate
Pagina de start a forumului Monitorul de Neamt // Problemele celor plecati sa munceasca, sa invete sau sa se plimbe Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect

Nu puteți crea un subiect nou în acest forum
Nu puteți răspunde în subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteți modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți șterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți vota în chestionarele din acest forum
Webdesign by webber.ro | Powered by SiteManager CMS
©2003-2006 Drepturile de autor asupra întregului continut al acestui site apartin în totalitate Grupul de Presa Accent SRL Piatra Neamt
Reproducerea totală sau partială a materialelor este permisă numai cu acordul Grupului de Presa Accent Piatra Neamt.
Stiri Judetul Neamt | Index Stiri | Web Design CD Multimedia Judetul Neamt | Content Management System | rochii.ro - rochii de mireasa, rochii de ocazie, rochii de seara | Judetul Neamt